Saturday, November 19, 2011

PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL - Unboxing, Review and Software Demo

Here's an unboxing and overview video I did of the Presonus AudioBox 22VSL USB Interface.   I upgraded from a Lexicon Alpha to this little work horse after much research. A great value for $200 considering you get Studio One Artist along with it.  Granted I took the plunge to upgrade to Studio One Producer so I could mixdown to MP3s and use 3rd Party VST plug ins.   It was really worth the additional $100 considering you also get Komplete 7 Elements which gives you 3GB worth of instruments, loops, etc.   Now after playing with Melodyne pitch correction software I'm leaning towards upgrading the Studio One Pro and it's added features.

Back to the AudioBox 22VSL.  In hindsight I should have probably spent the $100 and bought the 44VSL to provide more ports... but time will tell.  Check out the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment